Document Studio includes mail merge that allows you to send personalized emails from Google Sheets and Google Forms. Your emails are customized for each recipient, they can have different attachments, CC and BCC recipients, subject lines, and different message body.
You can send emails from Gmail, the default option that is available for all Google Workspace accounts, or you may use an email-sending service like SendGrid, Amazon SES or SparkPost for bulk email sending.
Popular Email Automation Workflows
- Send Email via Gmail for new Google Form responses
- Send File Attachments from Google Drive for Google Form submissions
- Perform Mail Merge in Google Sheets with Gmail
- Perform Mail Merge with Gmail and Google Docs
- Send Email Reminders with Google Sheets
- Send Emails with SendGrid for new Google Sheet rows
- Send Emails from Amazon SES on a new row in Google Sheets
- Send Emails with Resend in Google Sheets
- Send Emails via SparkPost for new Google Sheet rows
- Send conditional notifications for Google Form submissions
- Send appointment reminder emails for form submissions
See the full list of workflow automation.